I strive to instill in each client a sense that he or she is the most important client I have.
Seattle Real Estate Attorney
Seattle real estate lawyer George T. Cowan represents buyers and sellers in the purchase and sale of commercial properties, including multi-family, industrial, office, condominium, moorage, hotel, vacant ground, and other properties.
- Structuring ownership entities and relationships in connection with the acquisition of real property interests, including tenancies in common, partnerships, joint ventures, limited partnerships, and subchapter S corporations.
- Representing landlords and tenants in structuring and documenting ground leases, retail leases, industrial and office leases, lease modifications, and lease financing transactions.
- Advising owners with regard to, and documenting, Section 1031 like kind exchanges of real and personal property interests, including fee interests, ground leases, equipment, and other like kind interests.
- Negotiating and documenting other agreements of every nature with respect to real property, including access, utility, and construction easements, licenses, options to purchase or lease, and covenants, conditions, and restrictions on use.
- Negotiating and documenting agreements with respect to construction, demolition, and modification of improvements to real property.